Want to contribute an article to tech community of this world with your great tips,tricks related to technology or gadgets then Join tricks5. Before you submit a guest post here, read this guidelines post to ensure your post get approved.
How can you become a Tricks5 contributor?
Before I help you to get started by becoming a contributor on my blog, here are some of the stats of tricks5:
I expect you to maintain the same or better authority and quality that I have built over the time. You can become a regular contributor at tricks5, and here are some of the tips that will help you to get your article published on this blog:
- Carefully read all instructions before you join tricks5
- Head over to the homepage and check out first few pages to understand what kind of article I publish here, and what kind of articles users engage with more.
- Write the content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for the readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a good reader who have something to write and share with the tech community.
- Here are few of the categories that I accept an article from, and also suggestions for few articles. Do remember to do a search at tricks5.com, to avoid submitting already published ideas.
Few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Credit: tricks5 respect individual work and if your idea is derivative of some one else work, feel free to give credit. Same goes for images that you use on your post. To ensure your article get published, write a very original piece, which is written specifically for tricks5.
- Article Quality: Article should be a “Minimum of 1000” words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food, and no one would love such articles. I take quality as one of the major consideration in accepting guest posts. Use Proper H2 tages , H3 tags , bold , iitalic where ever required.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speaks a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, don’t add it just for the sake of it. If writing tutorials, take a screenshot. If writing conversational topics, use Flickr to find lively and related images. Minimum of 2 images per article.
- Copyright: We respect everyone work. In case we found out that you had copied post from somewhere. This will lead to instant ban and removal of all your blog posts, and profile from tricks5. Also by submitting a post to tricks5.com, you give us the copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
We check the content with Copyscape so please don’t spam my Mailbox with copied content.
- Comment: Comments are the conversation and when your article is published. Answer any query related to your article via comments. This will give you more exposure and help readers.
Join tricks5 Contact Us:
Send your guest post articleat email@example.com
Note: you can not use more then one links to your blog for backlinks we consider it as a credit link, we may change our terms and conditions any time, but we promise we never remove your links.
How to Contribute your post at tricks5?
If you have read and understood all the guidelines mentioned above, you can submit the article directly from the dashboard. You can head over to the registration page, and create an account to submit your article. ( Note: Unrelated posts or useless submission will not be entertained). If your article needs refinement, I will get in touch with you to let you know about changes. You can always discuss the topic before submitting a query on Contact Us.
I give more priority to quality than quantity since it is a new blog i want to gather more subscribers here to help out more people around the world, please check all articles in tricks5.com so that no repetition on articles makes us be top. Join tricks5 and follow us Facebook, Google plus and twitter to get updates & For any questions or advice comment below i will try to help out thanks for visiting and stay tuned here at tricks5.com for more tricks, offers& more like this
Last updated on: 22/03/2017