Make Your Pc as Wifi hotspot
Windows can turn your laptop (or desktop) into a wifi hotspot, allowing your other devices to connect to it. With Internet Connection Sharing, it can share your Internet connection with those connected devices.
Thanks to a hidden virtual Wi-Fi adapter feature in Windows, you can even create a Wi-Fi hotspot while you’re connected to another Wi-Fi network, sharing one Wi-Fi connection over another one.
It is very possible to do this in Windows 8 and Windows 10, but the built-in method requires fiddling with the command prompt. And for some of us, walking into that black abyss is daunting.So We will First Check-out how to create wi-fi hotspot in Windows 7 and other OSes than Windows eight method will be discussed separately.
You can obviously use your PC’s internet connection on your mobile using dedicated WiFi router, hotspot software such as Connectify, Virtual Router Plus,mHotSpot and more others similar tools. Almost all of that diligent software work great.
A virtual router is a software-based system that does everything your hardware router can do (and some things it can’t). A virtual router like Connectify Hotspot can broadcast WiFi right from your PC so that any other WiFi-enabled device can get online. Connectify Hotspot is far and away the world’s most popular virtual router because it’s designed with you in mind. Using Virtual Router, users can wirelessly share any internet connection (Wifi, LAN, Cable Modem, Dial-up, Cellular, etc.) with any Wifi device (Laptop, Smart Phone, iPod Touch, iPhone, Android Phone, Zune, Netbook, wireless printer, etc.)
connectify is a paid software which can be used freely with limited features it works better in free but more features available in only paid software. So Now what you expect from a virtual hotspot connectify provides many features they are
- Files sharing over connectify peers
- Wireless hotspot
- Wireless repeater (Max feature)
- Wireless router (Max feature)
- You can use wifi network to share from your wifi network.
- It can be started in booting process
- You can use Custom hotspot name (Max Feature)
- It will choose automatically which network is available to share (Max feature)
- Auto start feature
M hotspot :
- Connect upto 10 wire less devices to the hotspot
- Freely set your own wifi hotspot name without any restrictions
- Share any type of Internet Connection(LAN, Ethernet,3G/4G, Wifi etc.)
- Android phones, ipads, PDAs, tablet-pcs and other devices can access internet
- Stream videos and shares files to clients
- See the details of the connected device(Name, Ip Address, Mac Address)
- See the network usage(Upload and Download Speed, Transfer Rates)
- Secures your wireless hotspot with WPA2 PSK password security
- Set max. number of devices that can be connected
- Extends your Wifi range(Acts as a repeater)
- In-app internet selection
- Works with Windows 7,8,10
- Also available for Android (Turns your phone into WiFi Hotspot)
Some people asks that usage of hotspots may decrese the life of laptop battries the answer is yes it is true more usage of hotspots decrease battery life prefer to use less time when you use hotspot. for more information and querys please do comments and stay tuned at tricsk5.com