If you want to create online forms that are effective – you need to be able to purpose-build them depending on how they’ll be used. That includes not only the structure of the form but also its design and appearance.
Unfortunately, that isn’t easy without experience in code such as HTML and CSS, and even making minor alterations to readymade forms that you find online can be difficult. Instead of struggling with code, however – AidaForm could provide a far easier and quicker alternative.
To put it simply AidaForm is designed to make building online forms as easy as possible. It has a graphical interface that will let you structure your form and edit its appearance without ever touching a single line of code.
Essentially you will be able to purpose-build any kind of form that you require with AidaForm’s help. That includes simple forms for lead generation or more detailed ones for market research.
On your part, all you need to do is build the form by assembling blocks containing the fields that you want to include. After you’re done, AidaForm will let you publish the form on your website, social media, or anywhere else without any additional coding required on your end.
To help you construct exactly the type of form that you need, AidaForm has a wide range of features. Some of the more notable ones will enable you to:
- Select pre-built templates of different types when creating an online form that can be customized further with other fields as required.
- Add different types of fields to online forms, including multiple-choice questions, lists, file uploads, CAPTCHA, Google Maps, and more.
- Process payments within the form by using the integration with PayPal.
- Stylize the form by choosing one of the themes that are available and then customizing it further to fit your requirements.
- Add a form directly by copying and pasting in the code that is generated, or link to it to allow it to be published on social media and other platforms.
- Set up the form so that you receive notifications when users respond to it.
- Take advantage of the informative data visualization in the web interface to analyze the information that is gathered conveniently.
- Export data in common formats such as Excel documents or Google Sheets to allow it to be used in conjunction with other software.
- Use the built-in integration with MailChimp to import email addresses, or with Zapier to connect AidaForm with other apps such as Dropbox.
To sum it up AidaForm will let you quickly and easily create any type of online form. The possibilities when you use it are endless, and it will help you to collect data in a variety of different ways.
If you’ve been thinking about setting up online forms for market research, lead generation, customer feedback, or even just a ‘Contact Us’ page – just try out AidaForm and you’ll see how simple it is to come up with the forms you need.