Internet plays an integral part in today’s commerce. Any aspiring or successful enterprise must invest in a robust digital visibility. Running or owning websites is no longer the only requirement for a successful online business. For websites to be effective and impact the business positively, quality web traffic needs to be directed to the website to increase the conversion. If you search with search engines like Google, Yahoo or Bing, you will get results according to what the search engine considers as a priority and most relevant to your query. It is at this point SEO comes into play. Create a logo for your site.
Table of Contents
Search Engine Optimization commonly called SEO the method of improving, guiding traffic and improving rankings in search engines. This ensures that many searches as possible are directed into your website and thus increases sales and ROI. Worth noting is that it is extremely important to track how your website is doing in terms of search, and search rankings. This is because site rankings changes rapidly and you should constantly monitor site performance. By using the best rank tracker tool it enables you to analyze competition in rankings and choose from available options on how to stay on top. Best SEO rank tracker tools can be found among the following:
- Word tail: provides quick and accuracy in results.
- SEO Centro: its web-based service that gives in-depth analysis of your website position ranking in Bing, Yahoo or Google. It can also track rival’s position in an instant.
- SEO profiler: simple and easy to use and also keeps track of site ranking on Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- White spark: perfect for geolocation.
- MOZ rank tracker: produces tailor-made email notifications.
- SEO SERPs keyword Rank checker: it’s free and gives location-based results and supports over 95 countries.
- Rank ranger: it tracks rank for organic and mobile for over 90 countries in over 450 search engines.
- Rank Scanner: suited for startups to track keyword rank in Google. It’s cloud-based.
- Search Latte: supports over 140 countries worldwide.
- AMZ Tracker: compatible with Amazon.
- Rival IQ: can track rival’s tweets and their position on search.
- SEO SERP Workbench: it’s a free Chrome feature that monitors websites and supports many countries especially in Europe and America. It’s downloadable and can work offline.
- GEO ranker: reports in PDF version.
- SEO book ranker: only works for Firefox and helps to work many keywords.
- SE Ranking Keyword Rank Checker: enables you to track website ranking from any place in the world. And can also be refreshed manually.
The best way to improve your speed is guest blogging learn Why is Guest Blogging the best off-Page Practice?
The Four Must-Do Practices to Lift Your Online Success
Every new blogger makes mistakes what are the Blogging Mistakes Most Beginner Bloggers Make and learn to avoid them.
1. Onsite optimization:
This is done by inserting the correct phrases, appropriate content, tagging site pages and using the correct keywords which help search engines like Google and Bing to rank one’s website.
2. Offsite optimization:
This entails getting the top rank of your website by utilizing external features like having links to known blogs and big platforms. Use of blogs and social media can help in this.
3. White Hat SEO:
Use of constitutional, sometimes different methods to generate greater traffic flow to a website aimed at getting a higher position rank in Google, Bing or Yahoo. These methods may include: making the site easy to operate analyzing keywords, building inbound links, quality content and correct titles.
4. Black Hat SEO:
Use of unconstitutional methods to generate a greater traffic flow to a website aimed at getting a higher position rank in search engines. These methods may include stuffing keywords, swapping pages, use of texts that can’t be seen, getting backlinks by making false pages and using doorway or gateway pages among others. This breaks Google rules and one can easily get their platform banned.
Page load speed plays a major role check 7 ways to improve page load speed of a website
Though the four SEO strategies seem simple, the implementation process is always a challenge for many webmasters. It involves knowing business purpose and goals, generating valuable and fewer competition keywords, selection of the right tools and constant evaluations to make the timely adjustment.
I am Very Enthusiastic about Writing Tech, Smart Phones, Products Reviews, Offers, and deals. I have been writing on tricks5.com since 2015.