Newly Registered Domains
A domain is a unique identifier for a website. For example, a domain name is the google.com or amazon.com. Even each of these domains are connected to a specific IP address. Now whenever a computer tries to access a website, the computer uses to connect to a server on which the site is hosted. Once the connection is complete, you get to access the website.
Also every day there are thousands people around the world who are registering new domains on daily basis on different domain registrars. These domain name includes, blog names, personal websites domains, company websites and so on.
Even while registering domain, the domain registrars and companies asks for few customer data. For example, customer email address, physical address and a few more details.
These are the data that can be used to find these newly registered domain(s).
Coming back to our main question, well to find newly registered domains, you can use these following websites:
At first we have the WhoisXMLAPI. The website has an API that provides daily lists of newly registered domains as well as it offers a data of those domains that have just expired. Furthermore, this list is even accompanied with the Whois data for each of the domain.
Talking about the Whois data, well Whois data contains quite a lot of information. These information includes, the registration and expiry date of the domain, host, who registered the record, billing information and contact details about particular registered domain. Just browse to the domain page to access the data.
Now you might be wondering, why to use WhoXMLAPI? Well we have the answer for this question as well:
Why use WhoXMLAPI?
- It provides daily downloads for about 100,000 domains that have been recently registered.
- It provides lists for the generic top-level domains (gTLDs). gTLDs are the most common domains used e.g, .com, .net, .org, .us, .info, .biz, .site amongst others.
- Get Whois data for each domain in the list.
This is a premium service and below are the pricing details
- Get customized lists of domains according to your business needs.
- Lite plan – $19/month. Daily downloads for newly registered domains
- Pro – $29 /month. Daily downloads for newly created and just expired domains.
- Enterprise – $109. Daily downloads for newly created and just expired domains and Whois data for each domain.
Up next we have the WhoidDS, it is also one of the best websites to find newly registered domains. The website offers a daily list of newly registered domain(s) with the associated Whois data for each domain.
Furthermore, the company offers free and premium services. The difference between the free and premium service is that, with the free service you will be able to get a list of newly registered domain lists without the Whois data.
But in case, if you need fresh domain name list along with the Whois database. Then you need to pay for a subscription which will cost you only $65/ month. The data can be found from this page.
Now comong to our question, Why use WhoisDS? Well here are a couple of points that explains why you should use WhoisDS:
Why use WhoisDS?
- Get daily downloads for newly registered domains and Whois database.
- Get data for the significant generic top-level domains.
- Get downloads for registered domains and Whois database for the past one month.
- Get customized data for country-specific domains.
At the next we have the Whoxy, this one is also a perfect website to get newly registered domain names. The website provides daily downloads for newly registered domains plus Whois data for each domain. It also provides access to records of the past one month.
However there is no free service that this website offers. Instead it has a premium plan. The premium service will cost you just about $95/ month. The database of the newly created domain and whois data is available on this page.
In the end let’s talk about why you should pick Whoxy, just go through these following points and you will get your answer:
Why use whoxy?
- Daily downloads for newly registered domain list.
- Provides data and monitoring of the generic top-level and non generic domains.
- Access to records of Whois data of the past 30 days.
- Filtering of domains list according to a country.
- Whoxy removes the privacy of Whois data.
Benefits of newly registered domain data.
- Filtering domain lists according to domain registrar and extension.
This data is beneficial to domain companies and registrars to keep track of the domains.
The data can be used to determine domain trends and patterns.