Cisco Packet Tracer has developed since the CCNA and CCNP students’ enrolled for working out on the related practice of routing, switching, networking and internet of things.
Cisco Packet Tracer literally comes to light using the visualization of networking skills for Desktop and mobile devices.
This is basically a simulation tool which can be further use in resolving networking and operate routing problems.
There are a lot of students who make use of this stimulation tool for working on assignments and small projects.
If you’re looking for the Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1 (latest stimulation tool) from all bug fixes from the previous generation and improvements they have made which are available for you to download and use.
The previous person did not have many features so developers have made to include everything in Cisco packet tracer 7.0
The Cisco training is important for the person looking to become Cisco specialist certified. By visiting their online webpage you’ll come to know everything about the details of courses, fees structure. There are various things that you can do in a Cisco Networking Academy from IT skills to career building program. Thus, Cisco training courses are hefty on the pocket and that makes it expensive for some people to afford.
Therefore we bring a Cisco freeware tool and an offline installer to complete and glide through the process without even installing anything from the internet.
Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1 Feature Review
- Cisco Packet Tracker offers a better flexible option for rack and stack
- Now, you are able to add a rack and add a table while using the Packet Tracer 7.1
- You can find logical cluster along with a physical cluster of the device while using making an optional association.
- Either install, uninstall or stop the programming tab
- You can import/export project using .pkp extension
- Though developers have tried to use Activity Sequencer for enhancements
- MQTT protocol has been added to support
BugFixes in Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1
- “show up ospf interface” bug while running is fixed now
- A common bug while locating from physical to config menu of 2901 ISR router has fixed now
- Another issue while entering the “service password-encryption” command using on ISR 829 has fixed.
- The last but one that Home-VOIP-PT which was previously not able to save server address has been completely resolved in a new update.
How to get started with the Cisco Packet Tracker 7.1
Here are the following methods by which you can download and run the Cisco Packet Tracker 7.1
- First, download the file from the given link
- Proceed through the installer and follow the on-screen instruction to finish the installation
- Now, you have to log-in to the Cisco Packet Tracer version 7.1. If you don’t have an account you can proceed as a guest.
- A window will come-up consecutively from there you can access all available buttons and tools
- All tools are available at the top bar, left-hand bar, bottom bar
What are the system requirements?
Specifically, if you ask us about the system requires the following things should be made to work like:
- An Intel Pentium 4 CPU of 3 GHz or better
- At least, 1GB of hard drive space
- 500 MB of RAM
Cisco Packet 7.1 downloads links
You can now download the Cisco Packet 7.1 from an online installer link we have given below. You can go ahead exploring different things about networking and all about.
Cisco Packet Tracer Free download
I am Very Enthusiastic about Writing Tech, Smart Phones, Products Reviews, Offers, and deals. I have been writing on tricks5.com since 2015.
Leave a Reply