The golf course Point of Sale (POS) system is very essential and is highly used for streamlining the entire operation of golf and maintaining control over expense. With effective POS you can easily access all aspect of the golf course and can manage. But there are many Golf course POS system available in the market and it can make you confuse which one to buy. So, we have come up with three best Golf course POS system and from this review, you can take the right decision about which one to purchase:
- Light speed: It is one of the best golf course POS systems available in the market. It has a high capability to simplify tee sheet management. It gives you the ability to create unlimited categories in a small period of time. If also becomes possible to book and recognize when is the tee times very quickly.
Table of Contents
- It helps in tracking shipping fees and it ensures good budgets.
- It will enable you to transfer golf merchandise and as such you will able to view all items in the store, warehouse, etc.
- It will help you to establish labor costs and estimate, repair as well as service the order
- It is a little costly and its minimum monthly plan is $99.
- It offers up to two registers and it can access up to 10 people but for that, you need to take the plan of $169 per month.
- Bepoz: This golf course Point of Sale (POS) system comes up with integrated features. This POS system has usability, intelligence, and mobility features. Apart from that, it has some excellent features such as bonus point redemption and automatic pricing for each and every member.
- It helps in tracking everything including the expense of food and beverage for the members.
- It also offers the customer the opportunity to enhance its sales and get higher earning that has options for tracing the entire expense.
- It is reasonably priced and has free support and maintenance.
- Its back office is not easy to operate.
- It needs extensive training to operate and the training period is not too short.
- Tri-Technical System
Tri-technical system comes up with an excellent quality golf course POS system which is called as AIMsi. It offers online tee-time scheduling and has a secured shopping cart. With the help of this type of POS system, you will be able to track membership levels schedule the lessons, track the sales of food and beverages.
- It helps you to print customized bar code labels
- It comes up with customer management feature which maintains a complete history of customers.
- It offers customer loyalty programs target marketing and tracking of the customer account.
- It has the ability to run across WAN.
- It can offer a huge variety of report which will be able to generate very fast and easily.
- It has very complex software and it is very tough to run.
- It is relatively expensive as compared to some other type of golf course POS system available in the market.
Choosing an appropriate golf course POS system is very essential. You need to choose to barter rather than paying cash on barter tee times for any kind of free system. It has been found that the average barter cost ranges around $ 15000 per year. In most of the golf course, POS systems that are available in the market do not include onsite training. But when choosing a perfect golf course POS system it is very essential to choose such a system that does not require any kind of training. Apart from that your golf course POS system should keep in mind that you should never purchase that POS system which requires have hardware which works it exclusively. This is because in case you decide to replace your golf course POS system with exclusive hardware you may get stuck as in market a lot of useless hardware is available and you may end up in purchasing that useless hardware. Hence, purchasing any of the above-mentioned golf course POS systems is safe and secure.
I am Very Enthusiastic about Writing Tech, Smart Phones, Products Reviews, Offers, and deals. I have been writing on tricks5.com since 2015.