The answer to the question ‘why should one learn the Java programming language’ is vast and comes with so many answers that a person will have two options. Either they will take it up in an instant or they will get thoroughly confused. This is why, through this article, we try to break these answers into segments so that not only are you thoroughly convinced but you also allow yourself to understand why you are convinced. The why is important because taking up things just because the masses are lapping up to it, has done a lot of people a lot of harm and you don’t want to be one of them.
How has Java created such an impact?
The reason why Java is a good programming language is because it’s extremely popular, it’s easy to learn, has pretty much helpful source tools and libraries. Gaining a wide amount of expertise in this field and understanding Java thoroughly will give most people a good pay-check and will ensure that they do something meaningful by creating applications that can create an impact on the world out there.
Since it’s such a popular language and a lot of people look for job opportunities after doing a crash course in it, it is important to weed out the experts from the seemingly knowledge ones. For this purpose Java online tests are created so that a company finds the best people from the lot and finds people who can develop solutions.
If you want to be one of these people, then learning the language thoroughly is the key. There are long lists of programming languages that one can learn to make their lives easy. The reason why this language stands out from the rest is because Java has never had to prove its worth. It has achieved and crossed so many milestones by just being an open source and free programming language. As time passes, we can see the importance of Java in creating successful applications and software.
Time and again, the polls of the popular programming languages shows us that Java is infact one of the most widely used programming languages out there.
We now come to the reason as to why Java is such a top contender when it comes to programming languages and its race.
1. Resources and resources. There are a wide number of resources from which one can learn Java from. It can be a book, it can be via YouTube tutorials, it can be through certificate courses and finally through practice. Being a professional in the field of Java doesn’t require you to show certificates for the same. The good thing about Java is that you need to have practical skills that just need to be applied thoroughly. Employers will look at how well you perform on a Java online test and not how much you know about Java.
The amount of resources available for Java can act as a perfect companion for you no matter what aspect of Java you want to learn. You can look up both free resources and paid resources to get help. This however does not mean that a paid resource will be better than a free one. WhatsApp is a free resource and is working pretty well for all of us out there.
Learning such a popular language is good because every imaginable doubt out there has been asked time and again so not only will you get answers but you will get a wide variety of applications for the same. Any occasion or project work will become easy because of the numerous resources at one’s disposal. You can find sophisticated answers and you can find answers in layman terms. Every issue that you can think of has been analysed, addressed and spoken about, which is why you can easily do your work and also get it done for free. This is what allows rapid development for everything in the Java industry, no matter how big the field and size.
2. Job opportunities. If you’re programmer who has a sound knowledge then don’t worry, you’ll get a lot of jobs. However the pay-scale depends a lot on what you know and how much you can apply it in programming. The base is so wide that it is constant used in the programming language and this in turn creates jobs in the technology industry. Now that Android applications have become so mainstream and every second person has a phone, there are is a wide need for Android developers who navigate and write applications in Java.
- It is an object oriented Programming language. Since it is an object oriented programming language, the concepts are very easy to understand and relatable. This feature makes Java system modular, flexible and a very extensive programming language. It promotes the proper usage of OOP and the best practices.
- Java is pretty much an open source. An open source and free software is welcomed by everyone. Since it is an open source language, it is pretty much platform independent and it is the same across most OS environments. What is even better is that to write an application on Java you don’t have to pay anything.
- The fact that Java has such a rich API is one of the reasons why it is so successful. Once you mix it with a wide range of tools, which are supported by an open ecosystem, thanks to Java, you’ll see how you have almost everything you will require while working with the technological advancement that is Java.
- Java has the kind of community support that no other programming language has. It continues to grow across the world and since it is an open source technology, it not only takes from the society but also gives back a whole lot. There are so many online platforms where you will find programmers ready to help newcomers with open arms.