Android Apps are very popular then how to use them in windows the solution is Android Emulators. In Today’s world Android is developed more than 80 percent in the market. Android dominated all smart mobile phones in the world. See the below chart you can understand the growing status of Android in the market in the year wise.
Android Emulators for PC:
An emulator is a software which allows a user to run android on windows or another platform as there are many emulators we figure out the best available Android emulators on Market.
The Reason why we are mentioning this many apps.—>>>>
If you choose the wrong Emulator then it may slow down your computer
1.Bluestacks Android Emulator pc:
Bluestacks has mostly used windows application as the android emulator is the best emulator among used emulators. It started with a beta version now its working fine.
OK In windows you have no option for windows so, I will explain you in step by step how can you use all Android apps on your PC by simple.
- You Need to Download a software called Blue Stacks, They have released new version of Blue Stacks 2
- Download and Install in your PC.
- Now You are ready to download Android Apps and Use it. Enjoy Android.
if you face any problem installing Bluestacks. Learn how to completely uninstall blue stacks.
Features of Nox app player:
- New Generation of Kernel for fast response.
- The new best way to play games in Desktop or laptop using NOX app player.
- Great Stability and it can work with AMD processors.
- it supports one click root and unroot.
- We can specify how much ram we need to use and Processors.(Helps developers and Gamers)
- I suggest Emulator for playing games
- Inbuilt GPS, You can use mock GPS for android and use GPS required apps.
If you find any other application which helps to run android in windows. Please do comment so that we can update it and make this article more user-friendly.