It is a pleasure to switch to a new mobile phone, and most of us can hardly wait to use the new phone. But before that, we also want to move data to the shiny smartphone, such as fantastic movies, precious photos, indispensable contacts, etc.
So, how can we easily move these files? Actually, there is a secret weapon that can help you move data in 1 click. It is MobiKin Transfer for Mobile, a program good at transferring multiple data types. Let’s take a look at how this software plays a role in phone data transmission.
What is MobiKin Transfer for Mobile and its purposes?
MobiKin Transfer for Mobile, developed by the MobiKin technical team, focuses on moving data from one mobile device to another. It supports most file types, like contacts, SMS, pictures, apps, videos, songs, calendars, notes, and more.
With it, you can copy files between Android and iOS devices with simple clicks. Undoubtedly, you can get your files onto your new phone with the same quality. What’s more, the transferred data will not replace the current files on the target device. Thus, you won’t lose any files after completing the file migration.
Cross-platform mobile data transfer software for data transmission
- Swiftly transfer contacts, call logs, text messages, images, music, applications, documents, and videos from Android to Android.
- Seamlessly transmit multimedia files, contacts, SMS, and e-books, from an iOS device to an Android device.
- Copy your calendars, bookmarks, books, notes, and contacts between iOS devices, including iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch series.
- Detect your connected devices without the hassle.
- You can select files by category before transferring them.
- Enable you to change the locations of the Source and Destination devices by clicking the Flip icon.
- You can clear data on the target Android phone or tablet before copying.
- Automatically transfer data to the correct locations after you begin the process.
- Protect your privacy with the secure transfer mode, which scans data out without leakage.
- Besides the USB connection, the Wi-Fi connection is available on Android to Android transfer.
- The prompts will guide you to accomplish the data transfer without a hitch.
How to transfer data between mobile devices?
Transfer data to another smartphone within 3 steps:
Step 1: Install the Program
Download and install MobiKin Transfer for Mobile on your computer.
Step 2: Make a Connection
Connect both mobile devices to your computer via their respective USB cables. Then enable USB debugging on Android, and click the “Trust” option on iOS for the connection.
Step 3: Copy Data in 1 Click
Make sure your devices are on the correct sides. If not, please tap the “Flip” icon to change their locations. Then select the desired file types on the middle panel, and tap the “Start Copy” button to initiate the procedure.
Which OSes and devices does MobiKin Transfer for Mobile support?
This transfer software certainly works from Android OS 4.0 to the latest Android 11. It also supports from iOS 5.0 to iOS 14. Therefore, most iOS and Android devices are compatible well with it, including iPhone 12 Pro/12/11/X/8/7/6, iPad Pro, iPad Mini, iPad Air, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra/S21/S20/Note 20, Sony Xperia 1 III/1II/5 III/5 II, Vivo iQOO 8Pro/8/Y33/Y12a, Google, Xiaomi, OPPO, ZTE, etc.
Furthermore, its Windows and Mac versions are available to download. Thus, you can use it on Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, and Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later, including Mac OS 11 Big Sur. Of course, since their team has always kept maintaining and updating the software, you can update it to the latest version for free as needed.
MobiKin Transfer for Mobile supported files
Let us take a close look at what kind of files and file formats it can support:
- Contacts, text messages, and call logs: CSV, VCF, XML
- Photos: JPEG, JPG, GIF, HEIC, PNG, WEMP, PEG, etc.
- Videos: MP4, AVI, MOV, M4V, etc.
- Music: MP3, M4A, AAC, AIF, WAV, etc.
- Documents: EPUB, PDF, DOC, DOCX, etc.
- Calendars: HTML
- Notes: HTML
- Bookmarks: HTML
- User apps: APK
MobiKin Transfer for Mobile is an outstanding desktop application to move data between different mobile phones. It will help you a lot when you switch to a new smartphone and share big files with others. You can move data in one step instead of uploading data to cloud space, so that you save the time of downloading or restoring data.
Also, it doesn’t need any network, and it copies your data offline in the whole transferring process. As you can see, it is an exactly reliable and efficient transfer tool for Android and iOS users. If you install and register it, you can experience the handy transfer immediately.