Virtual reality known as VR videos is often famous because of its adventure and entertainment that gives you feel of being there in that unreal world of cinematic effects and 360-degree virtual reality.
Nowadays the question of how to play VR apps on Android and iPhone devices has been asked every day by the new users on the web, for that we have written this article to give you every answer to your question with ease.
In smartphones, whether it is android or iPhone, it should have a gyroscope inside to run the 360 virtual reality videos. There are many VR apps in the market if you have a 360 gyroscope compatible phone. Moreover, after the launch of google cardboard in the market, it is somewhat reasonably priced and affordable to experience the whole new adventurous world of virtual reality. Do check the best VR headsets review before buying.
In the market of apps and games, there are tons of application on the store which are made for playing virtua90ol reality 360-degree videos, but we will tell you only a few of them which are best for your smartphones whether it is an android or iPhone device.
Most of the apps that we have to listen down here work on both Android and Apple IOS devices. So let’s start with the apps
Best VR and Cardboard apps for your Smartphone
- Google Cardboard: Google cardboard is an official play store app that comes for both IOS and Android smartphones. It supports various types of VR but googles itself recommends to use it with the google cardboard VR. For using your VR with it you just need to scan the QR on the VR headset and you are ready to go.
- YouTube VR: Another most exciting place where you will find tons of VR supported videos and also many channels where you can find 360 adventurous videos with high quality up to 1080 pixels. For using in VR mode you just have to press the cardboard icon on the left corner of the screen.
- Full dive VR: Full dive VR has so many interesting features for your Android and iPhone device, as it lets you play any kind of video like 2d, 3d and 360-degree virtual reality videos on your smartphone only. You can even browse the internet in 360 views and many more features to enjoy. But unfortunately, it’s unavailable on I tune store.
Follow these steps to play VR apps on your smartphone
- Go to your store in your android or iPhone and search for the VR app like Google Cardboard, then click on install to download it.
- After successfully installed, open that VR app and search for any VR video then simply play it.
- Then you need to place your smartphone inside the cardboard or VR headset with configuration and make sure the split line is perfectly aligned with the center mark.
- Wear your headset and you are ready to rock.
Note: – make sure that your phone is gyroscope supported before using the application.
Finally, I would like to thank you guys for visiting our site, and I hope that you enjoyed reading this article and have found it useful.