Hello all, Have you ever deleted data from your pen drive, system, or an external memory card, that may contain sensitive data which needs you the most, Then what you will do…??
Now learn a step by step process how to recover data, which types of data format we can recover, how data remain in memory devices on deleting it permanently.
How the data Remain in memory devices after deleting permanently?
- 1 File Formats That supported in Recoverit:
- 2 Devices That works with Recoverit Free:
- 3 Recover Data in 3 Steps with the Recoverit Free:
- 4 Conclusion:
You think that you don’t need a file then you delete it or accidentally deleted, the Operating system removes the pointer and the marked sector which show the file is available. when it is related to the file manager or the operating system the file is deleted, So you can see the empty free space available on your device, but until new data is written on the deleted sector in the hard drive, The deleted file can be recovered.
Recover it free is a such a free data recovery software that it scans all blocks in the memory device and then recover the data to a new location. Recover it search for all type of files, that includes files, images, videos, zip, rar and other formats.
File Formats That supported in Recoverit:
All Type of Documents:
JPG, TIFF/TIF, PNG,BMP,GIF,PSD,CRW,CR2,NEF,ORF,RAF,SR2,MRW,DCR.
AVI, MOV, MP4,3GP, WMV, ASF, FLV, SWF, MPG, RM/RMVB and more
AIF/ AIFF, M4A, MP3, WAV, WMA, MID/MIDI, OGG, AAC and many more
You can also recover emails like PST, DBX, ELMX and other compression formats (ZIP, RAR, SIT) also.
Features of Recoverit free:
- You can Recover files which are deleted from recycle bin Also
- Normally Detected files recovery
- Formatted Drive Recovery
- Lost Partition Recovery
- External Connected Device data recovery
- You can recover from the devices which are affected by the Virus attacks
- You can Recover from the devices which are crashed
- All round recovery available to check all types of attacks and it will recover data
Devices That works with Recoverit Free:
We are mentioning devices from which the data can be recovered, If you miss any devices which you have and not mentioned in the list then please do comment and we will revert back to you.
- Hard Drive
- USB DRIVE
- MICRO SD CARD
- MEMORY CARD
- MUSIC PLAYER
- EXTERNAL DISK
- VIDEO PLAYER
- CF/ SD CARD
- ZIP DRIVE
- Pen Drive
- floppy Disk
- Mobile Phone
Recover Data in 3 Steps with the Recoverit Free:
- Launch the Recoverit Software and chose the Recovery Mode
- Recoverit start scanning the device, from which you need to recover the data
- Collect the Recovered data
We have tried personally with recoverit it worked perfectly for data recovery, with simple steps. Just connect the device from which you want to recover the data, launch the software, choose the mode to let recoverit scan the selected drive and give you the data.
You can simply Recover permanently deleted the data with this software.