Table of Contents
- 1 Reliance balance Check
- 2 Check balance without USSD codes(Free 10rs signup bonus):
- 3 Reliance Regularly used USSD codes
- 4 Additional Reliance USSD codes:
- 5 Reliance USSD codes for activating Services:
- 6 Reliance services and Other Services (Reliance balance check):
- 7 Get balance with Reliance SMS
- 8 Reliance own number check (Check reliance own number)
- 9 Conclusion:
Reliance balance Check
Hello, Previously I already posted about Airtel USSD codes, Vodafone USSD codes, now we are with the latest codes, verified at each interval. These USSD codes are used to reliance balance check, Start or stop value added services, and you can check what have activated services on your reliance mobile number. If you don’t know your mobile number and want to check it with USSD or without USSD code then check Reliance own number check.
You may check:
- Airtel Balance Check all USSD Codes for 2G/3G/4G Net balance
- Vodafone All USSD Codes list (Vodafone Balance Check) 4G, 3G,2G Net balance
- Talktimeloan:: All Operator Loan USSd Codes Airtel, Idea, Bsnl, more
Check balance without USSD codes(Free 10rs signup bonus):
Check your balance without dialing a USSD code, USSD codes work on all devices,
Check balance, internet data and other with this app, so far this is the best method, it is time-saving and will help you. This is the best way to check.
Features Of Truebalance (USSD codes not required):
- Just Drag down to check the balance.
- No need to enter USSD codes.
- Works with Dual Sim card mobiles.
- It will work in background maintains history
Check More features and free recharge of 20rs at Truebalance.
Reliance Regularly used USSD codes
These are the USSD codes which are commonly used
[table “12” not found /]
Additional Reliance USSD codes:
I think you have already gone through the above USSD codes which updated frequently with the collection from reliance websites, Below are the additional USSD codes from reliance prepaid codes to check some services like reliance GPRS information
[table “13” not found /]
Reliance USSD codes for activating Services:
You may knowingly or unknowingly activate some services when you want to check what service activated on your reliance prepaid services are activated or if you wish to activate services by dialing USSD codes them go through the below table and learn what you want know.if you won’t find then please do comment below to help us adding more information
[table “15” not found /]
Reliance services and Other Services (Reliance balance check):
Use these codes for checking reliance prepaid other services that may help you.
[table “14” not found /]
- Check Mobile Number (Own) & All Operators List
- Databack app to get free Mobile data(Free 25MB Register & refer)
- Root Android and un root – With or Without PC
- Whatsapp online Notification when your friend online
- Whatsapp message scheduler for android and Ios
Get balance with Reliance SMS
Send SMS to 55333 this a free SMS, in reply you get all the details you require. As we already know that these works for prepaid reliance only (Not verified with the post paid Reliance SIM)
[table “16” not found /]
Reliance own number check (Check reliance own number)
You can check reliance own number with the two USSD codes they are *1# and *111# if you have any other network and want to check their mobile number then here is a USSD list with which you can check own mobile number.
If you think that we are missing some important codes, id didn’t get the USSD code that is required for you please do comment below to a solution.USSD codes work on all devices, these are the latest updated USSD codes and these works good. if you fail with any USSD code then comment below.
I am Very Enthusiastic about Writing Tech, Smart Phones, Products Reviews, Offers, and deals. I have been writing on tricks5.com since 2015.