Getting married? Setup your kitchen with these appliances
Getting married is not an easy task as you are stepping into totally a new n different life with your partner. From building your own house to decorating it as you dreamed it to be, everything needs patience and a lot of savings. If you are confused regarding what all the items do you need in your newly built kitchen, then get no more confused. Here is the list of must-have appliances to setup in your kitchen :
- Microwave oven: Oven was previously only used to heat up the already made food but now new versions of microwave came in the market which can cook and bake too. It has been nowadays one of the basic necessity of our kitchen. While buying it you must consider its various properties like weight, size, additional functions it can perform like grilling veggies and meat but most importantly it must be easy to operate. You can buy a microwave ranging from 6000-15000 according to your budget.
- Refrigerator: It’s one of the most essential appliances that the kitchen appliances offer which is used to store cooked as well as uncooked eatables to keep them fresh for a long period of time. Whenever you are buying a fridge always consider the fact that how many members are there in your family and accordingly choose the capacity of your fridge. On top of the refrigerator, there is a freezer which allows you to separate food according to the amount of cooling it requires. Also, always look for the refrigerator which has got higher stars so that it can save your electricity bills as well. The basic refrigerators range from about 15000-30000, but there are too many options nowadays in the market, so you can always go with your budget.
- Water Purifier: Again the basic necessity of our kitchen which purifies water by removing germs and impurities from it. Purified water protects us from various diseases that spread through drinking normal and unpurified water. There is a number of brands that have come up with their purifiers but always go for the one which is low on maintenance and high on performance. You can buy a purifier ranging from 2000-10000.
- Blender (mixer): Blender is basically used to blend and mix solid substances. It consists of a blender jar with blades at its bottom which is connected to the motor. So when you switch on the blender the motor gives power to the sharp blades which make them rotate and chop the solid material and mix them well. Always look for the blender which is easy to clean and maintain. You can find a blender ranging from 3000-5000 accordingly.
- Toaster: kitchen appliances offers way too many products that will make your work easier and will save you time and energy. The toaster is one of them which is used to toast various kinds of bread and with no time you can make your breakfast ready. It’s a must-have for those couples who are always busy with their jobs and work and don’t have much time for cooking. Look for a toaster which will have the removable crumb tray so as to make it easy to clean it. The approximate price range for a toaster is 500-1500.
- Dishwasher: Dishwashers are not the earliest inventions, came into the market since a few years ago. Dishwashers are used to clean dishes and utensils. This is a great appliance for those couples who are busy in their job and don’t have much time to do household work like washing utensils. All you need is to put your vessels inside the different racks of dishwasher and switch on the power button. While buying a dishwasher always look for functions such as self-cleaning, food disposer, water, and electricity savings. These dishwashers might range from 25000-40000, so think accordingly.
- Coffee maker: This is totally an optional appliance and not a necessity. It’s best for those who are coffee lovers and need it from time to time. Look for the coffee makers which is easy to clean and also has inclusions such as water filter and manual water control. Normal coffee makers range from 1000-2000 but if you are ready to invest more then you can get one that also grinds the coffee beans.
- Juicer: Juicer is an optional appliance that you may keep in your kitchen if you love home-made fresh juices. Juicer can extract juice from fruits, green leafy vegetables, and herbs in a very easy and effortless manner. While buying a juicer consider its power usage and storage. Juicer may range from 1500-3000.
- Hand-Held Electric Whisk: If you are into baking, then an electric whisk is a must-have for you. It is required to stir batters. Also, it is used for continuous beating and whisking which some food requires. While buying an electric whisk make sure that it is easy to handle and pay attention to its functions like speed, blades, and attachments. It can range from 700-2000, you can buy them according to your budget and requirements.
- Electric Chimney: It is essential to have an electric chimney in your kitchens because it eliminates the smoke that is produced while cooking food. If you will not install a chimney in your kitchen then you might feel suffocation while cooking. There are two types of electric chimneys, baffle filters and metal grease filters. So you can buy according to which suits your kitchen. Always look for chimneys who creates a minimum of noise and has more suction power. These chimneys can cost you from 5000-25000, so you can decide which one you want according to your kitchen and budget.
So these all were the kitchen appliances that you can buy if you are newlywed and going to settle down in a newly built house. Some of them are must have and some of them are optional, so it’s totally up to you how much your budget is and what you all require.
I am Very Enthusiastic about Writing Tech, Smart Phones, Products Reviews, Offers, and deals. I have been writing on tricks5.com since 2015.