Videos are the hottest forms of content out there. They keep people engaged, help them understand things better, drive them to take an action along with proving to be excellent sources of entertainment. While many don’t realize it, videos help in establishing a deep connection with the viewer and getting the message across in the best possible way. Having said this, brands from all across the world are jumping right in to create wonderful video campaigns that have the power to drive conversions, increase sales and generate anticipation in the audience about their product, service, and brand.
No matter what you search over the Internet regarding video marketing, you will find statistics flooding in, all in the direction that is motivating you to take this up as a brand. Video marketing can be one of the best decisions for your business, only if you have the power of storytelling. For brands out there, video marketing can be the goldmine that brings them unprecedented traffic, sales, and engagement. While it is not easy, using a professional video maker helps in getting started with professional videos in no time.
The best part about videos is that its demand is not going to decrease in the coming time. Customers all over the world are of the habit to consume more content that drives them to see and look for more videos that they can relate to. A majority of customers who have watched a video from a brand and liked it, want their brand to produce more videos. So, if you’ve established yourself as a master storyteller once, there is no going back.
No doubt that there is competition when it comes to video marketing because all brands have started to give it a consideration. However, if you adopt the smart strategies and lay a plan carefully to help you pave a way among your audience, not only will you experience a high return on investment but also a great reputation among your audience. So, if you haven’t jumped onto different platforms with your video and established a connection with your audience, don’t worry. Here is the secret recipe of video marketing strategy in 2020-
Social media is one of the best platforms for the proliferation of video. If you’ve ever used social media, you must know how it provides videos a medium to proliferate and shine. Regardless of the nature of your business, video marketing can help you gain your customer’s trust and garner engagement. Moreover, social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram keep on adding new features for videos, giving it even more opportunity to excel and reach to the customers.
You can create a plethora of videos for Facebook and Instagram and watch it go viral overnight. They only key is to study your customer personas and create a story that resonates with them. When planning your social media campaigns, make sure that you take care of the niches and add details that help in boosting the video. You can search for online promo video-makers to create these social media videos. For example,
- Use captions so that people with no video sound, can also watch, understand and relate to your products.
- Make your first few seconds count and remember to introduce your brand. Social media doesn’t give you hours, so make sure that you make all your moments count.
- Try the magic of live videos. If you’ve got a good number of followers, you can try to engage them with live videos. Just make sure you’re well prepared with the content because live videos cannot be edited.
- Keep on experimenting by creating brand intro videos, how-to videos, etc.and leverage analytics to see what’s working for you.
Another kind of video marketing strategy that you can adopt is webinars. They are a great tactic to leverage on the long-form of video content. With webinars, you can establish yourself in the thought leadership domain and provide value to the user. Webinars can also become a great lead generation source, but only if you are not focusing too much on sales and providing important information to the customer.
- Make sure you include audience interaction in your webinar. Nobody just wants to sit for hours and listen to someone, if they are not being asked to think or respond to it.
- Use compelling visuals in your webinar, and make sure that they are also optimized for mobile devices.
- Include custom hashtags related to your brand to create anticipation on social media
- Have Q/A sessions so that you can clear any doubts that your audience has in mind.
Go on conquering video marketing by focusing on the content that you create and analyzing analytics to learn and become better with it. Use a professional video maker for the best effects.