As a recent news, Spotify is being launched in India, too. But I am not sure when it will be. As a music lover, you can not stop yourself from listening music on your favorite app. I prefer music on Spotify and using it since last year in India. Now you might be wondering, how I am using it in India, even it is not launched.
For you question, I am going to share easy-peasy method by which you can. Well many of people aren’t aware of spotify and how to use it India for music streaming. So in this post, you’ll get to know about Spotify Premium for Android and streaming unlimited high quality music.
What is Spotify?
As It is not officially available in India so many of us are still not aware of spotify. Let me introduce a little about this best music streaming platform.
Spotify is included top in the list of World’s most preferred music streaming platform. Spotify is available for both Android and iOS platform. It is available for free on both platforms but you have to subscribe their Premium membership for £9.99 per month after trial. Trail is available for 1 Month (Credit Card Required). With Premium plan you can stream unlimited music according to your mood. Spotify has millions of track in various language including Hindi, English.
Hope you are now familiar to Spotify Premium. Lets dig how to use Spotify in India.
How to use Spotify in India
You could wait until Spotify Launch or If not then you can try this simple method which everyone follow to access things which is not available in their country. VPN, yes a fast and Secure VPN lets you access things which are block or not available in your country. So We are going to use A VPN service by which we will be able to download spotify and stream music on our Device.
If you guys which VPN would be fine for it. Well, I always prefer Hola VPN, It is available for free to Download on Play Store or iTunes Store. Hola has its chrome extension which is used in PC browser.
Follow the Steps below to use Spotify in any country.
- First of all Download Hola VPN from App Store. You can download it from Play Store(for Android) or iTune Store(for iPhone). It is free VPN with no registration.
- Now Install it on your Phone.
- Now Tap connect to United Stats Server or UK Server.
- If you don’t have spotify, you can download it from App Store. Make sure you are connected to Hola VPN.
- If you have already download Spotify Music App, then you can move to registration Process.
- After successful Registration, If you wish you can subscribe to their Free trial for one month using Credit Card. Cancel it before 30 Days of trail. You won’t be charged.
- If you want to continue for free, then you will see ads and not get HD quality music streaming.
- While listening music, you have to always connected with Hola VPN.
So that was all about streaming spotify music in India using VPN.
Hope It will be helpful post for Spotify lovers. If you guys are facing any problem, feel free to ask your questions in comment. If you think this post can be helpful for others you can share them. It will help both them and me.
I am Very Enthusiastic about Writing Tech, Smart Phones, Products Reviews, Offers, and deals. I have been writing on tricks5.com since 2015.
Leave a Reply