Have you ever experienced some unwanted software installed on your system or mobile phone?
Yes, this is the quite common issue nowadays and this lead to many issues with our devices no matter it a desktop or mobile phone. Most of the times when you access any unsecured website or download any freeware software, there is much chance that you are downloading any spyware also.
So, spyware is a software that is installed on the computing device without the end users’ knowledge. Spyware is a matter of discussion as most of the times it is getting installed on your system without the knowledge of the user.
It may violate the end user privacy and user security and one and in another form, it will irritate being an end user.
The reason why the spyware has been installed on your system or mobile completely depends on the motto of the creator of that malware. It can be due to various reasons as explained below-
- To track your activity what you perform on your phone
- To know what all applications you are using and further using those data in other business functions
- Gather the data from your phone and further sell those data to the competitor’s
- Take control of your phone and keep on changing and installing some other apps and software.
There can be various reasons for spyware for cell phones but tracking the information is the major one why these are getting installed on your mobile phone. And so, if you use your phone for some work or business purpose, you must be careful while using the system.
Is spyware harmful?
Well, this is again a question of the investigation. Ultimately if you are spying someone and whether that will be harmful or not depends on the person or phone you are spying. But if you are using the spyware for some useful purpose like tracking someone to understand what they are doing or how productive they are, then this should not be kind of harmful.
Also, one should understand that spyware is not the virus and so anyhow it will not impact your phone in any way. It won’t be in any condition to make changes to your phone. It neither will be able to make any change or install any additional tool. All it can do is, track some activities and transmit some further information to the external system.
Where can you use spy tool?
Well, it depends but the two very important use cases I found and experienced for spy tool are-
- For parental control- Here if you are a working parent then you must be experiencing the timing issues. Here you can have this spy tool called Hoverwatch in your children’s phone and get all the details like what they do when they do, and how they do. You will be able to keep a complete eye on them being remote also. You can learn more at the Hoverwatch website.
- To monitor the productivity- if you are running a company or organization of any kind of business where you have few employees and you want to understand their productivity over time. Here you can calculate what they are doing and how they are doing. Whether they are utilizing the time in a proper
These were all about the spyware for mobile. Till the time spying is getting the done with correct intention, it is good for the cause. So, if you are planning to use it, use wisely and in a legal and legit way to avoid any issue further.
I am Very Enthusiastic about Writing Tech, Smart Phones, Products Reviews, Offers, and deals. I have been writing on tricks5.com since 2015.