hello, friends, Some or other time you may have a thought of installing Whatsapp on PC or WhatsApp PC, Here are Someways by which you can use WhatsApp on PC, It can be possible with Bluestacks and other Virtual wares.
Whatsapp On Pc With Whatsapp web:
1.Just visit Whatsapp web portal
2. Scan QR code with Mobile
3. Once It was done messages Synchronize between both Mobile and Pc
4. Mobile Needs always to connect to the internet to sync In real time.
WhatsApp PC Official Whatsapp:
In below image, we are used Windows 64bit windows 10 installed Os. As WhatsApp Detects your device, it recommends, or you can manually find and download
Steps to Setup whatsapp on Pc:
- Download whatsapp or Gb whatsapp on Android
- In your Whatsapp app on right top click on three dots.
- Choose whatsapp Web
- Then open Downloaded App in Desktop >> Install App >> You find QR Code(You must be connected to the Internet)
- Then scan that QR code with mobile. It would sync data from your mobile.
- Enjoy Whatsapp on PC.
Make your PC compatible with Apk(android) files once you install bluestacks then you can install all remaining apps from play store, but I recommend not to install more apps. As it may use more system resources and decrease system performance. For better experience always use the latest version.
- What is the IMEI Number What is it used for?
- Root Android and un root – With or Without PC
- IMO PC-How to Install IMO on PC without Bluestacks
- Bypass SMS verification on App or Website (Verified Now)
- Make Free Conference call Try now (Latest 2017)
Whatsapp On PC With Bluestacks:
Download Latest version of bluestacks To check Step by step procedure Check how to install bluestacks on PC.
Once you install bluestacks go to play store in bluestacks, Download it and just like regular WhatsApp and but need to enter OTP manually, and you are Done. If you have any Problems in installing bluestacks, then check How to uninstall bluestacks completely.
Note: Don’t download apps that say that it works with the desktop because may contain the virus.